New Zealand Foreign Trustee Services
The information available on, or through this website includes information provided by New Zealand Foreign Trustee Services (NZFTS) and information provided by third parties (providers of information). This information is intended to provide general business information to the public. The information on our website www.nzfts.com or www.newzealandforesigntrusteeservices.com should not be your only source of business information. We recommend you seek professional advice as appropriate.
NZFTS endeavours to ensure that the information on our website is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, however:
- Neither NZFTS, nor any of its employees, contractors, and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this site;
- NZFTS, its employees, contractors and providers of information, do not accept any liability, for any reason whatever, for any loss or damage which may arise in any way
(a) out of the use of any of that material or facilities; or
(b) from errors in or omissions from that material or facilities; or
(c) from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this site.
- NZFTS is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this site, NZFTS or its owners.
- NZFTS may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.